Monday, April 21, 2008

another day.

Just wanted to write. I am so tired.. going 7 days a week at school... on the weekends im working on a historian video for grad (which will be amazing, but it is very tiring) talking to my man every night, I cannot wait to go see him. It will be amazing when im there and thats all I am looking forward to. (its nice to have things to look forward to)
He told me a couple more reasons for him joining the marines, stuff about schooling (he's doing financials for them) so that gave me a different look on it... wish he wasnt going. I have to see in the paper every day another person who has died or been killed... that the number of suicides in the marines after leaving them has gone up drastically. That might worry me more than anything else.. because he doesnt know what it is like.
The world is changing quicker than anyone can keep up with. Conflicts every day over issues which have never been brought up before... even conflicts starting over nothing. It scared me that he does this during this time in the world. If things werent so bad out there, maybe i would worry less. (but i worry because i love him)
I am scared for spetember, when he goes to bootcamp. I am scared to not see his face or hear his voice every night. That will be what kills me... not hearing "i love you" for 3 months. If anyone has gone through this.... please tell me how to make it through.
I am so exhausted that i think these issues bother me even more.. they hurt me a little more because i do not have the energy to put up a barrier between them. Soon all of the schooling and everything will be over so I can catch a few extra hours of sleep hopefully.

1 comment:

bloggingforbootcamp said...

Wow...More power to you. I couldn't do what you do.

Here is the blog info:

Blogger.com
username [email]: blogforbootcamp[at]yahoo.com
password: postsecret

Feel free to add if you want to at all. :] Have fun with it!! Thank you for wanting to contribute! I hope your days get less hectic, and you get more sleep!

-Kayla